Suits, Stilettos and Lipstick, Inc. (SSL) is a national women’s empowerment
and leadership organization with over 4,000 subscribers/members
and over 30,000 engaged social media fans.
Women Buying Power Facts
- Women drive 70-80% of all consumer purchasing through a combination of their buying power and influence.
- American women spend about $5 trillion annually…Over half the U.S. GDP.
- 75% of women identified themselves as the primary shoppers for their households.
- Women are multiple markets in one.
- Women now own 40% of America’s privately owned businesses and hold half its wealth—estimated to be $11 trillion of a total $22 trillion by 2020.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
WHO WE ARE
- Showcase your corporate support for diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Gain local & national visibility for your leaders and brand through digital and printed media.
- Get in front of thousands of women with buying power.
- Show your support for the advancement of women.
- Capitalize on Suits, Stilettos and Lipstick’s brand appeal and customer loyalty.
- Be an integral part of the fastest growing global women’s empowerment & leadership conference. We are on track to engage 15,000+ women within the next 5 years.
What women are saying…
Highlights of the 4th Annual Conference
- Our mission is to create a women’s movement that will empower women to live a healthy, happy, balanced and purposeful life.
- Database of over 4,000 professional women
- Over 30,000 engaged social media fans around the globe
- Professional women
- Middle to high income
- Interested in work-life balance, self-development andbuilding their business/career
- Want to be part of a sisterhood
- Are philanthropic, community-minded and live in purpose
- Ages 25-75 years old
- Create the largest women’s empowerment and leadership conference in the world within 5 years
- Become a city-wide event bringing more than 15,000 women into the Greater Fort Lauderdale area
“Last Year was my second time as Emcee for the Suits, Stilettos and Lipstick conference and I was absolutely blown away by all of the phenomenal women in one room. I walked away inspired, exhilarated an enlightened. Not to mention, having made some new life-long friends. This event is one not to be missed!”
Julie Guy, Morning Show Host