3rd Annual Suits, Stilettos and Lipstick™ Conference It’s Time to Play BIG!!!
Dr. Elizabeth King is the founder and CEO of Suits, Stilettos and Lipstick, Inc. (SSL) and the Women’s International Holistic Council (WIHC). SSL’s overall mission is to empower and inspire professional women to reach their highest potential. WIHC is a 501c3, non-profit organization whose mission is to empower women and children through education and philanthropy. Since its’ inception in 2012, SSL has provided year-round support to over 1500 professional women (in the Tri-County) area that impact, empower and inspire the lives of others in their jobs, businesses, families and communities. WIHC, which was founded in 2013, has provided over $55,000 in donations to local charities that empower underprivileged women and children.
As part of our commitment to give back to our community, every year we select a charity partner. This year we have selected former Miami Dolphin player, Chris Chambers’ foundation, Catch 84. For information, visit www.catch84foundation.com.
Click Here to watch a short video from last year’s conference.
DEMOGRAPHIC OF ATTENDEES BY INCOME:
- LESS THAN $50,000 6%
- $50,000-$100,000 23%
- $100,000-$200,000 53%
- OVER $200,000 18%
- Provide professional women the tools to create a healthy work-life balance.
- Equip women to excel in their careers or businesses.
- Empower women to take control over their health and wellbeing.
- Provide professional women the tools to build their internal and external resources.
- Energize professional women to be actively involved in their communities by volunteering.
- Inspire women to rally and support other women’s success.
- Motivate women to understand and appreciate their own value.
Professional women ages 24-64: Women Corporate Executives; Women Staff; Women business owners; Women that have recently graduated from college; Women going through transition; Women Leaders